Yes, I'm doing this again, simply because it's fun, and I'm answering the questions I didn't get to before.
1. If I don’t major in music, I will definitely major in English/Creative Writing. (Is creative writing a major?)
2.My happiest childhood memory would have to be wading in the giant mud pit in our next-door neighbor’s (the Livermonts) backyard, everyday, all summer.
3.My favorite food? Hmm, tough to say. I pretty much love everything that isn’t gross, including: pie, mashed potatoes, fresh salsa and chips, no-bake cookies, homemade bread, and hashbrowns, to name a few.
4.My hero and heroine: George Washington, Emma Smith.
5.I don’t know what my favorite memory of Grandma’s house is; there have been too many to choose from.
6.If I could visit anywhere in the world, I would go to . . . . . . . . . somewhere exciting. Probably New England to all the Revolutionary War sites, or to all the church history sites, or France, or Italy, or Hawaii, or maybe Mount Rushmore. I really don’t know which one.
7.If I could live anywhere else in the world, it would be somewhere with mountains and wind and sunshine and not very many people.
8.I am a good cook.
9.I have had a lot of cooking failures.
10.Once I quadrupled the salt in a recipe for soup.
11.Another time I left out all the dry ingredients except the flour when I made zucchini bread.
12.But over all, I’m a pretty successful cook.
13.Sometimes I hate cleaning the house.
14.But I usually do it anyway.
15.The one part of the house I keep perfectly clean all the time is my bathroom sink.
16.I like to pop zits.
17.When I do my hair curly and wear red lipstick, I look like a china doll.
18.I love the smell of sheets dried on the clothesline; no detergent can compare.
19.I like the way lipstick smells.
20.I sleep on my right side or my back.
21.National Treasure is one of my favorite movies.
22.I think golf is the most boring sport on the face of the planet.
23.Sometimes I wish that I didn’t have curly hair.
24.Mostly I like my hair.
25.I have bony feet.
26.My toenails are painted red.
27.My fingernails are painted pink.
28.You could tell that I’m a violinist just by looking at my hands.
29.One-Uppers really irritate me.
30.So do obnoxious people.
31.So do people that spit toothpaste foam in the sink and don’t rinse it out. Nastiness.
32.I listen to classical music.
33.My favorite words are: fabulous, marvelous, amazing, and decapitated.
34.I love how ‘decapitated’ sounds short and choppy when you say it.
35.I like to paint with watercolors.
36.The movie Chicken Run bothers me.
37.Chickens don’t have teeth.
38.And they don’t knit.
39.I don’t know how to knit.
40.I did learn how to crochet.
41.I didn’t stick with it very long.
42.Kids who text during Sunday school bug me.
43.I don’t have a crush on a boy right now.
44.There really isn’t a very good selection to choose from.
45.Sad.
46.I like to draw.
47.I say “whatever” a lot.
48.And “seriously”
49.I am a terrible poet.
50.I can brush my teeth with my right hand while I’m putting on earrings with my left.
I'm going to stop there for now because I can't think of anymore and I have a headache. More coming soon.
2 comments:
I love your list! And I love that you give yourself the freedom to stop at 50. Why can't I do that?
Wow, I'm really impressed with the brushing and earring thing...
Post a Comment