Monday, January 21, 2008
Tag: Reader Request Day
Well, I guess I should say that I'm stealing an idea that was stolen, that was probably stolen from someone else. Anyway it doesn't really matter, I decided just to officially state it as a tag now because that's pretty much what it's become and somebody obviously starts tags so why not me? So here's the idea: You ask me any questions you want, as long as they're not stupid or nosy or creepy (I don't really know anyone who would ask those kinds of questions anyway, but what the heck), then later today (or tomorrow if I'm feeling lazy) I'll post my answers. Simple. And you all better play along. Yes, you and you and you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Give us a day or two to come up with some good questions....pretty please???
Tammy
How do you think your life would be different if you lived in Salt Lake instead of Rigby?
What do you think is the hardest thing about being a teenager?
What are the benefits and detriments of being the first born?
How do YOU get your hair to look so freaking amazing all the time?
Can you share your testimony with us?
Do you know when you look in the mirror how beautiful you are?
Are you still practicing your violin regularly? and Do you miss your old violin teacher? ;)
What is it that makes you smile so much?
Ok, I'm guessing you will major in music when you go to college... But if music was not an issue, what would you major in?
What's your happiest childhood memory?
What's your favorite food?
Who is your hero? Your heroine?
What is your favorite memory of being at Grandma's house?
If you could travel to any place in the world, where is the first place you would visit?
If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you live, and why?
Post a Comment