Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When life gets you down, think like a chicken.



It's true. Chickens are always happy. Their attitude is of thanksgiving and cheerfulness. Their typical day consists mainly of : "Baaak! Food! I love food!" or "Cluck, cluck, cluck! I laid an egg!!! Everybody shout for joy!!" and "Bak bak bak! I found a bug! Yay, lucky me!" and "Baaaaakkk! I'm alive! Hooray! Life is good!" and "Cluck, cuk, cuk! Scrap time, my favorite!" and "Cluck? Is that my favorite human? With food? Yes!" and "Cluuck, cluuck. I'm happy."

See what I mean? The smallest things make them overflow with happiness and rejoicing. So if you're having a bad day, just think like a chicken. Take pleasure in the simple things, be friendly, just please don't eat bugs.

5 comments:

John said...

"Hey, bak, bak, life is good. Say, what is the big shiny sharp thing my favorite human is carrying? What's that she said, B-B-Q? I hope that's fun. It sounds fun. I hope, bak, bak, that I get to come!"

Tammy said...

LOVE THIS POST! :)

Shua said...

Sometime you need to ask my dad about his mission chicken experience. I don't think that the chicken was very happy.

I love your point though!

Anonymous said...

Me too, "shua". It is a good point. This is the day the Lord made, and I will rejoice in it. Or something like that.
Granma C.

Lindy-Lou said...

I do know how to spell Grandma. Oh, and from now on, I'll be logged in as Lindy Lou. That's what my friend's mom called me when I was a little kid.