Our baby genius' current vocabulary, with translation.
"Go!"- I would like some excitement, and I am not finding any at this location.
"Eat" - I am hungry, feed me as soon as possible.
"EAT!" - feed me immediately!
" Buhyoo"- Look! I found my blue ____
"ughk" - I would enjoy eating an egg at this time.
"Up!" - Please lift me to a more convienient height for exploration.
" ehGO" - Stop restraining me. Everything is under control.
"ETGO!" - Let go of me at once! I can do it myself!
" airIZit?" - Where did it go?
" ohmeal" - I want oatmeal, preferably with blueberries.
" eeez" - Please, a baby's patience is very short.
"elp" - Assistance is being requested.
" hhiii" - hola amigos
" Gogan" - Morgan
"Mama" - I would like to be in my mother's arms as soon as possible.
" Nana" - Hannah
"Dad"- I would like to discuss a very important matter with my father as soon as possible.
" Ate" - Kate
"Et" - Seth
"Dowt!" - Don't! You have not been authorized by me to do that!
"Ohkee" - Thank you for understanding my request.
"No!" - No!
2 comments:
That's a great list. He deffinitely knows what he wants and can communicate it. He is so cute. It was fun to be with you this week, even if it was a short over nighter. Love your blog.
I do believe he and Brianna are going to be great pals! They already speak the same language!
Post a Comment