* This is what happens when several members of the family get the 48 hour flu. Caution, do not read on a queasy stomach.*
Seth: "Have you ever thrown up through your nose?"
Kate: " Oh, all the time."
Morgan: "I never do."
Kate: "Really? I almost always have a few drips run out my nose."
Seth: "I meant like really throw up through your nose."
Kate: "Nope, well, I don't know, maybe sometimes."
Morgan: "Maybe I just don't puke as hard as you guys do."
Kate: "Probably not. You're lucky, throwing up through your nose hurts."
Morgan: "You are gross. I'm a 13 year old boy and you're grossing me out."
Kate: "So? Would it make you feel better if I used the term "vomit" instead of "throw up"?
Morgan: "No."
Kate: "Nasal vomiting, I like that, it sounds good."
Morgan: "Maybe you could put that on your resume 'Experienced in the ancient art of Nasal Vomiting.' "
Kate: *laughing* "Or what if you suffocated and died from it? You could put it in your obituary 'Died of Nasal Vomiting.' "
Morgan: "Yeah, 'cause you were throwing up from both your nose and mouth for so long . . . . ."
Seth: "You guys are disgusting."
Kate: *laughing so hard she can't talk*
Morgan: *laughing so hard he can't breathe*
Seth: . . . . . . . . . .
4 comments:
You guys are disgusting. I can't imagine how such a subject could come up. Sure hoope it wasn't around the kitchen table.
wow, I just laughed *really* hard
You guys are so funny! That's about as good as Brandon's extended family having a conversation about when it's coming out both ends... well enough grossness.
Oh wow....that was really gross....and really funny!
Post a Comment