I love the snow. It is my friend. Yes I'm crazy, no I don't care. I love the crunch of the snow under my boots when I feed my chickens, I love skiing, I love sledding, I love winter camping in a snow cave (I've only done it once, but it was a BLAST and I've been dreaming of it ever since), I love snowball fights, I love moonlight tramps with a flashlight, and I love the taste of snow when I tip my head back and stick my tongue out. I even almost like shoveling the driveway. Snow makes everything beautiful, crisp and clean. I don't think I could live anywhere that didn't have snow at least four months out of the year; something inside me would starve.
4 comments:
I loved seeing the chicken tracks. Makes me miss ours....
You have sooo many talents. These are beautiful, thoughtful photos. I love the last one. It's a story in itself. Keep it up.
Oh, and thanks for the music. What a great idea! Love you!
Grandma
Kate, it's time for some quick intervention. Hurry, run to your dresser. Find that drawer that hasn't been opened in months. Find your cutest pair of shorts and a short-sleeved t-shirt. Lay them out on the bed, get to know them again, turn the heater up to 85 and put the shorts on. Find your flip-flops and lounge about the house for the afternoon. Whistle a playful tune. Put on your sunglasses and say to everyone you pass in the house, "My goodness, it's a lovely day." Don't worry, you can recover from this. It'll be OK. The sun will shine once again and you'll be warm. This is not Narnia, OK? Spring is coming.
Feel better now? Oh, good, that was a close one.
(Of course, this is all in jest—well, sort of.)
Im guessing thats a no to coming to live by us........ I know that this was posted in January and its now May but i was just looking at some of the things and thought i would add something :)
Luvs,
Lucy
Post a Comment