Monday, October 1, 2007

Me, Kate Alexis.

To start off this blog, I thought I might tell you a little bit about me that you probably don't know.

Favorite Foods
Mashed potatoes
Baked potatoes
Hashbrowns
Tomato soup
Spicy salsa and chips
Homemade bread with lots of butter and honey
Almost anything sweet and chocolatey

Favorite Movies
Princess Bride
Nacho Libre
Napoleon Dynamite
The Importance of Being Earnest

Things I have Nightmares About
members of my family dying
drowning
I'm lost and confused (wait, I'm usually lost and confused) =)

Colors I wish I Could Look Good In
bright green
sky blue
blue blue
navy blue
hot pink

Things I Do When Nobody's Watching
talk to myself in the mirror
sing
make weird faces
see if I can fit my hand in my mouth

So there you have me. Well, not all of me, but let's not overdo it, shall we?

5 comments:

Leslie said...

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were an Idahoan girl, what with all those potatoes!

I've never seen two of your movies, I may have to check them out.

And, I thought you looked good in anything!

love you!!

James said...

I am so glad that you started this Kate. It makes it fun to stay in touch with you and your fam.

Tiffany said...

I am SO happy that you've started a blog! It's truly a great way to keep in touch. And it doesn't hurt that you are such an entertaining and talented writer!

John said...

(First, I guess I have to explain why I'm John the In-Law. My first blogspot account was created for the Nilsen family blog. And they have a John. So naturally, I was John the In-Law. But now, on blogs like this, I'm forever John the In-Law.)

Anyway, welcome Seeley's to the blogging world. I can't wait to catch little glimpses into life in Rigby.

Kate, I'm right there with you on your number one movie. The greatest of all time. Anybody want a peanut?

Mindy said...

How could you NOT look good in those colors, Kate? You look good in everything!