My cousin Josh had a really good post idea, and I'm drawing a blank trying to think of something, so I'm going to steal his idea. (Sorry Josh, but it was a REALLY good idea and it's not fair to keep it to yourself anyway.=)) And just as a side note, everything I write is the complete truth.
1. A Ute fan was I born, and a Ute fan will I die.
2. My room is usually messy.
3. I love Seminary.
4. I love blogging.
5. In my opinion, Idaho is the best place in the world to live.
6. I laugh at the rednecks in Rigby all the time.
7. I like my chickens.
8. I love fall.
9. I need a lot of sleep.
10. I'm supposed to get up at 5 every school day.
11. Sometimes I sleep in. (see 9)
12. I love to write.
13. Music is part of me.
14. Giving up my violin would be about as easy as taking a pair of pliers and ripping out a few of my toenails.
15. I yell too much sometimes.
16. Sometimes I read when I have better things to do.
17. I dislike cleaning the house. (see 2)
18. I get along with my parents really well.
19. Hannah makes me laugh a lot.
20. Seth cracks me up.
21. Morgan says really funny things all the time that make me laugh.
22. Christopher is the cutest thing in the universe!
23. I'm really good at getting my laundry in when I need to.
24. I'm not so good at folding and putting it away.
25. Math is my least favorite subject.
26. I really like English. (see 12)
27. Science is OK, in my opinion.
28. History is awesome.
29. The latest I ever slept in was 11 am.
30. It was after the Crowley Gift Exchange, and I had been up really late, and the basement at Grandma's was really dark and quiet.
31. I think 31 is a weird number.
32. 4 times 3 is my favorite.
33. My feet are cold.
34. I wish more people would comment on my blog.
35. When people comment it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
36. I am a violin teacher.
37. I like picking up the dictionary and learning a new interesting word.
38. I have issues with parking.
39. I GET MY LICENCE TOMORROW!!!!!
40. IF I pass the test. (see 38)
41. I really love to drive.
42. I don't like being late.
43. I was valedictorian of Driver's Ed.
44. I had to give a speech.
45. I didn't know what to say.
46. I sounded stupid.
47. But it's ok!!!
48. I really like Idaho.
49. I wouldn't live in a big city if you gave me a million dollars.
50. Halfway done! Hooray!
51. More than halfway!
52. Morgan built a fire today, but he let it go out.
53. My basement is cold and smells faintly of wood smoke.
54. I love Christmas music.
55. My Grandma Crowley is my hero.
56. Oops, I mean heroine.
57. One of my pet peeves is when girls put on so much mascara that their eyelashes look like hairy black spider legs. Yuck!
58. Sometimes when I'm bored I make people look better. I put one person in red instead of black, wipe some eyliner off of some one else, put some makeup on someone else, shave some guy's ratty mustashe. All mentally of course.
59. Dang it. I'm out of time. More later.
60. Bye!
9 comments:
hey kate for your info the fire did not infact go out it just was not burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really, really love to read 100 things about people I love. This was so fun, and if you don't submit 61-100 soon, I will drive up to lovely Idaho and wring your darling neck. (See how much I want to read more?)
Here's some comments on my favorites:
#1: Can't wait for the Josh/Kate smackdown. (I'm rooting for you, you know.)
#4: Me too.
#7: I like you in spite of this. (I have chicken issues.)
#12: Never stop. Never.
#24: Me neither.
#35: I could get high on blog comments.
#39: I just had a heart attack and died. I have changed your diaper. I'm not that old.
#43: That's the funniest thing I ever read in my life. Please include this on all future resumes.
#50: Doesn't count.
#51: Doesn't count.
#59: Doesn't count.
#60: Doesn't count.
Can't wait for you to offer the 44 more things about you. Your hair and earrings are darling, by the way!
You are beautiful! I looove this! It is late, and I'm way tired, so I'll have to comment more specifically later! love you!
I hear the church has officially announced that you can repent of #1. :-)
Thanks for sharing Kate. I can't believe that you're really getting your license. Very exciting. Just be very careful on the drive home. Some idiot nearly ran me off the road right as I left the DMV after getting my license. It was crazy.
Waiting for 61-100........ :)
Tammy
I didn't even remember that you were valedictorian of Driver's Ed. I didn't even know there was such a thing. So, what I really want to know is what do you say in a speach to your Driver's Ed class as Valedictorian? I really want some details. Love you. Very excited for you to drive yourself to seminary, violin, piano, art, etc. Not so excited to pay higher car insurance.
These are great Kate. Keep them coming.
I hope I can convince at least one of my neices or nephews to go to Utah State because it is the best school/college experience in Utah hands down. I know this because I am always right.
Morgan, I never believed that you would let the fire go out. Who needs a fire that actually burns, they are so over-rated.
You are so cute!
Copier
P.S. I agree with the comments on your blog thing. Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I like sleep too, but I have never slept till 11!
Post a Comment