Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I PASSED!!!!!!

I AM SOO HAPPY! I PASSED MY DRIVERS TEST! UNBELIEVABLE! I CAN GO IN TOMORROW AND GET MY LICENCE AND DRIVE WHERE EVER I NEED TO, WHEN EVER I NEED TO! AMAZING! WHOOOOO! YESSS! *big smile and victory dance*

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations Kate!!!!!!!!!! That's soooooo exciting. I'll e-mail you a map to our house. See you in a few days!! : )

Anonymous said...

Even though I keep suffering heart attacks when you mention this, I am very happy for you.

Congratulations.

Don't drive angry.

Anonymous said...

remember 10 and 2, check your mirrors, and by all means take Aunt Tiff's advice and don't drive angry.

Anonymous said...

Actually John, they changed it to 9 and 3. They changed it because the airbag would make people punch themselves in the face when it exploded. At least that's what my Driver's ed teacher told us. And did you know that 50% of all accidents are caused by aggressive driving? And that's just in Idaho, it must be even worse in Utah! (No personal offence meant, just Utah drivers in general.)

James said...

Congrats.

Phoenix is only 14 hours away and 50 degrees warmer. Head on down today.

I remember that I convinced Jesse that Red lights were only considered four way stops after midnight. Don't ever believe anyone if they tell you that.

Dede said...

Congrats Kate! What a fun time!