Monday, October 8, 2007

Ipod Shuffle

We don't know why, we don't question why it's the new thing to hit Shuffle on your Ipod and post the songs. But we do it anyway because it's the cool thing to do. So here it goes.

The Longest Time by Billy Joel
What can I say? I couldn't be a part of the Crowley family if I wasn't a fan of Billy Joel.

The Four Seasons "Winter" by Antonio Vivaldi
I am a complete sucker when it comes to classical music, and even more when it comes to Vivaldi.

Change by Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith came and sang at our Girls Camp this summer and I fell completely in love with her music. She's pop/rock and plays the acoustic guitar really well.

Sidewalk Pictures by Stephanie Smith

German Dance
This is one of my violin songs. I really don't like it that much. It's boring and slow, and if you play it even a little bit out of tune it sounds like a tape player when the batteries run down.

Concerto in G minor "allegro" by Vivaldi
I told you I was a sucker for classical music. This is another one of my violin songs, but one of my favorites to play.

The Four Seasons "spring" by Vivaldi
One of my very favorite movements of all time! (A concerto is divided into shorter pieces that are called movements.)

Under African Skies by Paul Simon
I'm quite fond of Paul Simon's music. Rather catchy.

Not Too Much To Ask by Mary Chapin Carpenter
I'm not a fan of country music but I like this.

Concerto in G minor "adagio" by Vivaldi
This is the slow movement of the concerto and a bugger to play. It's super pretty though.

7 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

How fun to read!

Tammy said...

Hi Kate! I love your blog! I'll have to keep an eye on it to see what your family is up to. :)

Shua said...

I have to admit, Billy is the only one of heard. Then again, maybe thats all we have in common on my own.

Shua said...

*Correction* Billy is the only on *I've* heard. Sorry about that.

Shua said...

*Correction* Billy is the only *one* *I've* heard. Once again, sorry about that.

Mindy said...

In not too long you'll be able to learn those Vivaldi Four Seasons!