I feel like I haven't really posted anything very newsy yet,so here are some little things that have been going on lately.
I had a Youth Symphony Concert on Friday. We totally rocked! It was so much fun! We played the Empire Strikes Back medley, it was amazing. We played it on the adult symphony concert so it wasn't really our concert, but it was still really cool. Our next concert is on November 16 and it is a real concert with just us. Everyone is invited, if you want.
Seth started piano lessons a few weeks ago. He is moving very quickly and absolutely loving it!
Hannah started playing the violin under my instruction. She loves to play for anyone who will listen. She is a very good student and an amazing player.
Morgan advanced to First Class in scouts.He also went on a campout last week and enjoyed the hike very much.
Christopher is so funny! We love him. He is such a cutey! He loves to "talk" on the phone. He is learning sign language very fast.We taught him the sign for "toilet" as a joke and now it's his favorite. He'll walk around signing it all the time because it makes us laugh. Classic.
I think that's everything, hopefully I didn't miss anything important.
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates. I really am glad you guys have a blog.
Yay! looove to hear how you're all doing, and what you've been up to! Ben would have been so totally excited to hear the Empire Strikes Back music! He is a HUGE Star Wars fan!
Post a Comment