61. I have never been stung by a bee
62. I love food
63. Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday
64. Pie is the greatest
65. I 'm kind of hungry if you didn't notice.
66. I really want a fast little red car.
67. I'm not fond of driving a mini van.
68. To say the least.
69. I've never had my own room.
70. It's almost dinner time.
71. I'm listening to Neil Diamond's Christmas album right now.
72. It's making me want to eat roasted chestnuts and pumpkin pie.
73. Okay, I always want pumpkin pie.
74. I've never eaten chestnuts, roasted or otherwise.
75. But they sound good.
76. I want to paint my room a different color.
78. I love learning about the Revolutionary War, I find it fascinating.
79. I read Twilight in one day.
80. Today, actually.
81. It was good. Real good.
82. I put New Moon on hold at the library.
83. I am 46th in line.
84. I might go buy it instead.
85. But I was 49th in line for Twilight, and I got it in only two weeks.
89. Still, I don't know if I can wait that long.
90. Sometimes I worry if Rigby is wearing off on me.
91. I have a cowgirl shirt, and sometimes I listen to country music.
92. That isn't so bad, but my cowgirl shirt is my favorite, and I don't really mind country music as much as I used to.
93. And that slightly frightens me.
94. But not to worry, Rigby isn't that bad.
95. Oh my goodness! Did I just say that?!?
96. Just kidding, I don't listen to country music that much.
97. Scared ya, didn't I ?
98. I still need to mop the floor today.
99. I should probably go and do it before dinner.
100. You can call me Cinderella. (Not really, I would probably glare at you if you did.)
5 comments:
I love it! However, I do believe you attempted to cheat quite a few times on this one, but I'll forgive you! Love ya!
Are you kidding about the country music? I'm putting the house up for sale right now! You never did mop the floor. Don't think I didn't notice. You missed #86,87, and 88. I want to know those too. I ejoy seing into your brain. Love you.
I meant "I enjoy seeing into your brain". And what cowgirl shirt?? Are you changing after you leave the house? You know what I did with the cowboy shirt that Dad bought.
Kate you are so fun. And a driver besides. Sam is way bummed out that he is the oldest grandchild and doesn't have his license yet.
You crack me up. I love your list! That was quite a cliffhanger!
I have to admit that I, too, have enjoyed an occasional country song.
Post a Comment