It's true. I never have blond moments. I have golden moments. On my last post you may have noticed that I seemed to have forgotten #86, 87, 88. I have no explanations for it other than my mother was talking to me at the time, or I hit the wrong key and then kept going without noticing. I feel like an idiot. Thank you for not making rude comments about how maybe I should go back to 1st grade, or maybe homeschooling isn't working out after all. What ever you may have thought, thanks for keeping it to yourself. Here are the missing ones.
86. I don't enjoy making salad. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
87. I feel stupid a lot.
88. I got over caring about feeling stupid a long time ago because it was making me miserable.
101. I mostly got over it because I like to laugh, and I give myself some pretty good material.
102. And if I didn't laugh, other people would.
I threw in some extras because it was the only way I could think of making it up to you for being so stupid. And because I kind of cheated a few times. But only kind of.
6 comments:
Ok, I am BLONDE and I didn't even notice you missed those numbers. I'm not exactly sure what that says about myself. lol.
I loved your list. :)
Tammy
Thanks! You're terrific! And nowhere near being stupid, so don't let yourself feel that way!
Love you. Thanks for sharing more. I never could figure out the salad thing, since you love to eat salad. It's a mystery to me.
It's ok, I cheated a few times too.
It's the only way to make it funny
I have favorite times tables too! I love to chant, "6x6 is 36" . It's cool. Also, do you know how to remeber 4x4? Well, you see 4x4 on pickup trucks all the time right? How old do you have to be to drive (uh oh in Utah how old in Utah--not Idaho)? 16!!!!! (Can you tell I've been tutoring a lot of kids in Math lately???)
Anyway, I LOVED your 100 things! =)
Kate! It is so fun to read your blog! You are quite the writer. I will miss you SO much when I leave.
Post a Comment