Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Oh, the joys of country living!





I love living in the country. I really do. The wide open spaces, fresh air, and a really big yard are fantastic. Those are the upsides. The downsides are: the persistant smell of cows on warm breezy nights, the smoke from our neighbor's burning garbage, and the amount of gas it takes to get anywhere. And don't forget the powerful wind that takes out power lines every so often. The power always seems to go out at the most inconveniet times. Like when I'm in the middle of curling my hair. The worst part of it was that we had to go out for dinner because: no power= no way to make dinner. So I pinned the stright hair up and tied on a bandana and tried to look like a very trendy Little Bo Peep.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I wish the power would go out here. I want to go out to eat. :)

Your hair is adorable, Bo Peep!

Dede said...

You are too cute Kate!

Leslie said...

Wow! If I looked that good when the power went out half way through doing my hair, I would make it a habit to only DO half of my hair!

You are beautiful!! (And waaay cuter than Bo Peep!)