I don't know what it is, but I have been so forgetful lately. Seriously, I left my purse at my piano teacher's house, I left my binder at the church after a meeting, and I totally spaced my violin lesson. Honestly! I think I'm missing something important. I read an article years ago about how grapefruit is good for your memory. I never eat grapefruit. Maybe that's my problem. But it doesn't make sense because I have a great memory. I memorize all the Scripture Mastery scriptures, I even have some from last year still memorized. And I memorize music all the time. Go figure.
2 comments:
If grapefruit is the key, then that explains my forgetfulness as well. I hate grapefruit. I feel so scatter-brained lately. The other day, I decided that it's just because I have a lot more things to keep track of now than I used to have. Maybe that's true, or maybe I just need to develop a love for grapefruit. Hmmmm. . . what was I talking about???
Kate, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but your memory loss is due to a strange phenomenon caused by only curling half your hair and then going out in public. I'm afraid that the article I read about it said the condition is unfortunately irreversible. Strangely enough, the article did mention an experimental treatment that shows some promise. It involves--off all things--grapefruit. But instead of eating it, you have to empty out one half and wear the rind like a beanie for 24 hours.
Or you could try eating it. That would probably work too.
Post a Comment