The Girls clockwise from bottom left: Nugget, Sue, Snow White, White Feathers, Dumpling. This picture is of a tortoise at some kid's birthday party. This is Christopher and Jack (his puppy)
Oh, Kate! This is sooo fun! I hope it doesn't mean the end of our letter exchange. I would really miss your letters. But then again, this is really, really fun, too. And the pictures are wonderful! I've only just discovered your blog tonight, so I read all of your entries. You are such a fun and creative writer. Please keep it coming!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Christopher is sooo cute! I had only seen maybe one or two pictures of him in his lifetime! Thanks so much for sharing!
Oh, the girls--including Hannah, look fantastic as well! : )
How cute, cute, cute! Kate, I am naming you my favorite blogging niece EVER!
Oh, Kate! This is sooo fun! I hope it doesn't mean the end of our letter exchange. I would really miss your letters. But then again, this is really, really fun, too. And the pictures are wonderful! I've only just discovered your blog tonight, so I read all of your entries. You are such a fun and creative writer. Please keep it coming!
Hello again, Kate. My user name here is lindy-lou, but it's really Grandma C. :-)
Post a Comment