Some things in life confuse me. Okay, a lot of things in life confuse me. But one of the main things that confuse me are BYU fans. I really don't have a problem with most of them, I mean, heck I've got a whole family of them. But what really gets me are BYU fans that are fans just because they're members of the church. Come on! That is so lame! If you're going to cheer for a team, do it because they're a good team or you went to school there, or your dad went to school there, but please for crying out loud, don't give me that fluff about "supporting the Church". Go volunteer at the cannery, or DI, if you want to be supportive. Honestly!
Okay, I'm done. Sorry for letting myself run away with me. I have been bottling that up for a while and something just had to give. I feel a lot better now. And I'd like to take a moment and tell my Crowley family, that I still love you and bare(bear?) no hard feelings. I can accept that you have different feelings and loyalties and that that's what makes the world a better place. Whew! I glad I got that off my chest!
4 comments:
O.k., so long as you're not anti-BYU just because your parents aren't fans. ;)
We still love you!
I completely understand, Kate. I have the same problem with people who cheer for the U simply because they hate BYU and all that it stands for.
But on the other hand, it's completely OK in my book to hate Wyoming for any reason at all :-)
I agree with my dad and call myself a true BYU fan.
I graduated from BYU and am proud of it. And you just got left out of the will. J/K
Post a Comment