
1. Monday and Tuesday were relatively uneventful.
2. Wednesday brought waves of homework. Love that.
3. Thursday brought lots of driving around and a long Teton Chamber Orchestra rehearsal.
4. Friday brought helping Annalee with her students' Graduation Concert. That was way fun. I love music. And then I tossed homework to the wind and went dancing at the college with my friend Nathan.
5. Saturday brought Prom with Jacob. If you remember, I went to Prom with him last year too. That was my first date. Click on that link to see some pictures. It's shocking to see how much we've changed.
6. Guess how many times I've been asked out in the past two weeks. No, really, guess. Ok, ready? Eight. 8. In 14 days. Ridiculous. I don't want to know what would happen if I actually started flirting....
7. I'm tired.
8. I have homework due tomorrow.
9. Sigh. Boys are complicated. And dumb. And awesome. And......I just like them.
10. Life is good.



11 comments:
For some reason the link to my past post won't work. Go down to the archives to 2009, and then click on May. It should be easy to find.
where on earth did you get your gorgeous dress, seriously i need to find one for my prom. what do you do i have only been asked once and a half (someone asked if i would like to be asked but he never asked).
casey
Okay, Kate... if we can ever get together I am DYING to do a retro photo shoot with you. I want you to do your hair kind of like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MCdf_WU6IDU/So2A2pCbFyI/AAAAAAAAA0Q/XUANZLe5fDk/s320/FingerWaves.jpg and wear red lipstick. (Pretty much your prom look). You have the perfect face... the pictures would be the bomb diggity. I'm serious.
You.are.gorgeous!! No wonder you've been asked out eight times in two weeks! Your beauty is not just on the outside either, it goes all the way through!
Your.dress.is.gorgeous!!
Alright, girls are WAY MORE COMPLICATED. Just sayin.
Mindy, YES! Please! Idk when.
Casey, I rented my dress from a little shop here. As for how I get dates....Idk. I smile a lot, and I talk to people. And I go to college. That's probably the key. :)
Leslie, aw thanks. I try. :)
Josh, you're probably right.
Kate, you probably get this a lot, but you are gorgeous. Really.
I love the color of your dress too! *wink*
Wow! I just finished catching up on reading your blog. It's great! :) It sounds like things are going wonderfully, and you are darling! I LOVE the prom pictures. :) Thanks for posting. It's a joy to read these. :) By the way though, I noticed that you don't have privacy settings on here. I was just wanting to let you know that pretty much anyone can get on here and see all your stuff. It doesn't take too long to make it private and add people to read your blog, as I've done with mine. Just a suggestion. With all the fraud going on, I just wanted to throw that out there I guess. Anyway, keep posting. I love reading! :)
Thanks for your concern, Alicia! I used to have my blog private. It turned out to be a big pain, and nobody commented. I'm careful to not mention my hometown or last name, and it's hidden from people just searching Blogger. But thanks again for your thoughtfulness.
Just in case you need to hear it one more time, you are indeed gorgeous.
And I like Jacob. Fun kid. Glad I got to meet him. I'll bet you had a great time.
Post a Comment