~ It rained all day. I had to walk in it.
But..... The fields sure looked green and pretty when I drove by.
~I had to gas up my car.
But...... I have a car. And it runs beautifully.
~My classes aren't teaching me how to write.
But..... They are really easy and fun.
~My room was really cold last night.
But..... It wasn't too hot, which gives me nightmares.
~I couldn't straighten my hair because of the rain.
But.... The rain made my hair curlier and only improved my do.
~The symphony still isn't sounding professional.
But...... I think I've learned and improved anyway.
~I didn't hang out with friends or have a date this weekend.
But..... I went to a movie with Morgan and Seth, and I went for a walk with Christopher. And ALL my laundry got washed, dried, AND put away. :)
~My instrument is inferior.
But...... I can make music.
~It's a gloomy, cold day.
But..... The sun will come out tomorrow. And life is good.
2 comments:
Haha Kate, you make me laugh.
I liked the "I didn't hang out with friends or have a date this weekend." It made me chuckle, as not including my latest love interest, the last date I went on was over a year ago, high school dances not included.
Also, this was a nice post. Bravisimo. (yyyeaahh. no idea how to spell that. or even what it means, really.)
Nice spin. It's one of your gifts.
Post a Comment