Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random Musings

I wonder what would happen if someone actually re-invented the wheel. What would it look like?


When I make a PB&J, I always start by putting the peanut butter on the left piece of bread. Is this universal?


I think referees are not given enough encouragement. I think that someday I'm going to dress up in their colors, go to a game, and cheer every time they make a call.


Who came up with "Blue Raspberry"? Seriously, where the heck did they get that wacky idea?


I think semicolons should have a name with more personality; it's like saying my name is semi-
Katherine. Rude.


I flipped through a Driver's Ed manual. Know what picture of a road sign has a caption under it? The DO NOT PASS sign. The caption says: Do Not Pass. I find this insulting. How dumb do they think we are?


Why do we shake hands?


Who started the concept of toasting a piece of bread? I mean, it's delicious, but why someone would stick their food into the fire until it's almost burned is beyond me. But thanks to whoever did. Toast is awesome.


You want to know something ridiculous? Spring in Idaho, that's what's ridiculous.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This was one of my favorite posts ever.

Let's call them Super Colons instead. You think?

Shua said...

Haha! I love it. All of it.

Lindy-Lou said...

I so want to do one of these random posts on my semi-annual postings on my blog, but unless I learn to keep paper and pen at hand always, I can never remember those crazy thoughts when I sit down at the computer. This was really fun.