Monday, May 31, 2010

Green

It's been raining a lot lately. Weird, weird, weird. Where's my dry frozen tundra?? It's really throwing me off. And making my feet cold because I'm always optimistic and wear sandals and no jacket and then it rains and I still have to walk all the way across campus and up a hill to my car that is parked a million miles away because I didn't get up early enough to get a good parking spot. Growl. Rain makes me angry.

However, our yard is pretty green. It's also striped from Morgan's amature fertilizer application. But at least it's interesting looking.

Second meaning is that phrase "green with envy". My mother flew to Pennsylvania today. To visit her sister, with her other sister, and her mommy. All of whom are among my favorite people. Add to that a dash of touring historical places, warm weather, and simply a place I have never been, and you have a pretty green girl typing this. But it's ok. My mother completely and totally deserves a fun trip without all her munchkins. Have fun, Mommy!! I'll miss you. Even all the sugary cold cereal Dad lets us eat can't make up for you. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for letting her go. That last line is my favorite!