Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For your enjoyment

This is John Green. Fabulous writer. (Not like, you know, Stephanie Meyer.) Sorry Twilight fans. You can like the books. I choose not to.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

That made me laugh...hehe :D

Mindy said...

Snort. ;)

morganne said...

Yeah, I like Twilight. I think the books are good...not great, but good. Somehow Meyer made me want to turn the next page more quickly than the last, so that means she has to be good at something, right??

As for the movies, they just suck. I absolute hate the majority of all chick flicks due to their insane and cheesy "mushy-gushy" factor and Twilight is probably the cheesiest movie I've ever seen.

I look back at the posts I made while reading the books and they make me want to poke my eyes out.


I do love Jacob Black tho.

Tammy said...

ROFLOL... ;)

I have to admit, my 2 older girls and I liked the first book. We gave up reading the series somewhere in the middle because of the stupidness factor, though.

Leslie said...

Twilight = Uck!!

Nicole said...

i HATE twilight!
that being said i'm going to have to look more into this john green man. he's hilarious :)
so, thank you for making my day lol