Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week In Review

Monday- Nothing of consequence. I need to practice symphony music more diligently, but that's old news.



Tuesday- Same old, same old. Slept quite soundly through devo. Homework.



Wednesday- I still don't like group homework. Had a violin lesson. (My teacher said, "Not bad". First compliment of the semester. I've lived off it all week.)


Thursday- Classes as usual. I love my Young Adult Literature class; my teacher is hilarious. Check out my book blog; I've really enjoyed reading some of the books. In the evening I went to a little jazz concert my friend AJ played in. I took Morgan and my friend Ty with me, and my cousin Nicole and her husband Sam came too. Very fun night of music.

Friday- Did not get as much homework done as I should have. Taught a lesson. Date with AJ. We went slacklining, which is a blast.

Saturday- Planted the garden. Did my laundry. It never seems to get past the wash and dry phase. I just live out of my basket. Hung out with Tina and Ty. I love them. They are such good friends.

Sunday- Nice stake conference. Got to hear from President Monson. That was cool. Made muffins. Now to catch up on my practice hours and do a little Book of Mormon homework. Have a lovely day. :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Awesome. :) Slacklining looks kind of difficult. I'm glad you had fun! :)