1. One more week. One more week. One more week.
2. I love symphony. I love music. (Symphony performance was fantastic, btw.)
3. I am ridiculously pleased with my non-failure this semester.
4. The most significant thing I learned all semester is that I know nothing. Nothing at all.
5. I think I can; I think I can; I think I can; I think I can.........
6. Oh gasoline, why dost thy price move upwards?
7. I handle stress pretty well. Actually, I don't really stress over stuff. I cherish this valuable trait.
8. I'm finally starting to see some improvement in my violin performance. This makes me very happy. It really feels good to see 10 years of hard work, not to mention all my hours this semester, pay off. I still have miles and miles to go, but I feel like I've come a long way.
9. The McKay Library is a good place to wander aimlessly and think. And it has a ginorm dictionary just sitting out, waiting to be read! I also enjoy wandering Broulims, it's a good place to get away from it all.
10. My violin will be fixed soon. Almost all its functioning parts had to be replaced, so I really needed a new one. But that is out of reach at the moment, so I figured I might as well have an instrument in good working order. By the way, my rental's name is Mildred and my violin's name is Jean Louise. :)
2 comments:
I am glad to know that you violin is going to be back soon... and tell me about the gas... and if you could tell me how not to get stressed - that would be cool.
We're having a snow day here in Idaho FAlls, yes we are. Not for you college folk though:)
Post a Comment