Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekly Observations

1. I got soft over the break. Time to adjust back into Limited Sleep Mode.

2. I think my classes will be fun this semester. They will take more time, but they're not very hard. Yet.

3. It's a good thing I love to read.

4. Having a different violin teacher reminds me once again that my technique sucks.

5. Why did I not check for registration blocks??? Sigh.

6. Don't sit in the sun for 3 1/2 hours. Without sunblock. Without rolling over. Wearing sunglasses.

7. Wearing pigtails for two days in a row is a sign that I need a haircut.

8. Gee, I like college.

9. Do kids in public school do group work? Or is this an original concept birthed at BYU-I? Maybe it's because I was homeschooled, but group work seems silly.

10. I've been a little cranky lately and I don't know why.

Bonus: Even though this particular post seems a little negative, I still smile and think life is good.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I HATE group work, and yes, public schools still do it. I hated it when I was in school, and hate it when my kids are involved. Nothing like being the one to do all the work to give lazy students their "A"...

Lindy-Lou said...

It didn't seem negative to me. I quite enjoyed your thoughts. Have a great week. Next week.

tracy said...

Hate, hate, hate group work. I don't play well with others...when my grade depends upon it.