Thursday, April 8, 2010

Semester Observations!!

LAST DAY OF FINALS!!!!! WOOOO!!!





Whew........





Yesterday was the last day of classes. Today was the last day of tests. I'm so happy.



I've learned a lot this semester. Like a lot a lot. Mostly about myself. I met some remarkable people too. I did stuff I thought I couldn't do. The sleep I got is comparable to eating nothing but saltine crackers. But I survived. And I think I just might....maybe......possibly.......squeak out....a 4.0. If I pray really hard.

4 comments:

Jesse C said...

Wow Kate, nice work. We missed you last weekend.

Tiffany said...

You're amazing. And wonderful. I think I say that a lot here in your comments section, but it's just the truth. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your a great young lady. If you don't get a 4.0 the instructors screwed up. Have fun painting your bedroom. Yellow is a cheery color. Your Mom is on her way here we will see her tonight.

Tammy said...

I love this post, Kate.