My hands. I am consistantly amazed at how many things they can do. We have an amazing Heavenly Father.
Music. I really, truly believe that music has had a significant influence on my character.
Sunshine.
BYU-I's campus. I forgot what a good place it is until I walked back into the highschool again. I was like, "Wow. Hello, Babylon." I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn with the Spirit everyday.
My violin is repaired, and it sounds so much better.
The brake light in my car was on, but it turned off by itself.
My taxable income was only $0.53.
I am so grateful for wonderful guy friends. They honor and respect women and are active in the Church; they are talented, dedicated, polite, and make me want to be a better person. Plus, they're all pretty stinkin' funny. How lucky am I?
4.0! I did it.
Generous rich people who create scholarship funds.
My brain. Have you ever stopped to consider how wonderfully complex the human mind is?
Soap.
All the remarkable people in my life. I am grateful for your influence, guidence, and example.
5 comments:
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! 4.0!!!!! Awesome, totally awesome! One more semester and you will have it made, my dear.
Hope you are coming to gym today. We all need a visit from Miss Kate.
There is a story about a woman in Russia whose hands were gnarled and unable to work as hands do, so she used her feet to type the Bible out slowly and painfully in order to spread the message of God's love behind the Iron Curtain. Can you imagine...typing with your feet?????? Yeah, I am grateful for hands as well. Typing this took me less than one minute.
Nice Kate! 4.0 on your first try.
Well, first let me say, you're welcome! Ha, ha! Just kidding.
You are amazing!! In every way. Thanks for being a good example to me!
Congrats on the 4.0, and the repaired violin, and on the good guy friends!
Simply amazing. That's what you are. Congrats on another lofty goal reached! It's obvious you attract the best and intimidate the rest (we'er talkin' guys here).
Yea for you AND your hands!
Post a Comment