Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes I feel like......

spinning until I fall down.

eating a whole batch of chocolate chip cookie dough all by myself.

dancing in the rain.

telling some people how amazingly irritating they are.

singing in the shower.

reading all day.

strangling someone.

doing cartwheels.

having a picnic in February.

wearing flip-flops in the middle of winter.

writing nonsense.

skipping algebra.

going to bed half an hour after I get up.

stuffing my mouth with 45 mini marshmallows.

throwing my computer out the window.

taking a bubble bath.

climbing up the tallest slide in the park.

swinging as high as I can then jumping out.

I want to be a great writer.

I want to be a great violinist.

making up my mind is too hard.

I rely on spell check too much.

the world is full of lame books.

the world is full of amazing stories waiting to be told.

giving Morgan a swirly.

my room breeds clutter and dirty laundry.

algebra is a waste of time.

skipping.

driving fast while singing at the top of my lungs.

this list is too long already.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I loved this list! You are a wonderful, fun, and unique mix!