Thursday, February 7, 2008

In honor of my Hannah Rose










All About Polly
By Hannah




Polly is my friend. Polly likes to swing with me. Polly is always with me. Last night I slept with her. Polly likes to run through the sprinklers with me. I like to be with Polly. Her whole name is Polly Pocket. Polly is always in my pocket, except when I don’t have any pockets. Polly and I went to the Studebakers’. We played “Go Hide and Seek.” She hid in a tree. I hid in a bush. When it was my turn to seek, she went to a bush. It was hard to find her. When it was her turn to seek, I went to a tree. I hid there. She couldn’t find me ever. So, I had to come out of my hiding spot, and hide in an easier spot. She found me there.






3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, Kate! This is my favorite post ever of yours!

She is simply beautiful.

Mindy said...

That story is great!!! I love love love it! What great pictures. Hannah looks different with straightened hair.

Anonymous said...

Wow i LOVE the picture where she is by the water on the rock with a bandana in her hair!! It looks like it was professionally done!! Wow how long did it take you to do that hair!!!

Lucy