- Whenever I sit down to write more of this, I forget everything that I might have thought of before.
- This is really number 52.
- Sometimes I write run on sentances.
- I talk in run on sentences sometimes.
- Ok, a lot of the time.
- And sometimes I mix up my words and sound like Yoda.
- Which is ok, 'cause Yoda is cool.
- I like writing limericks.
- That is about the extent of my poetic abilities.
- I use my cell phone as a flashlight.
- To read under the covers at night when I'm supposed to be asleep.
- I have only had one cavity my entire life.
- I got it last year.
- It was because I didn't floss.
- I am now a dedicated flosser.
- I never forget to brush my teeth.
- Ever.
- I have naturally straight teeth.
- Enough about my dental hygeine.
- I'm hoping I win a prize with my story.
- April seems like a long time away.
- April IS a long time away.
- I am an impatient person.
- 50 degrees sounds really good right now.
- My Young Womens leader moved here recently from St. George and when we were planning activities for the spring she asked us what kind of weather we should plan on. We just started laughing and laughing, then explained that there is no way to predict weather in Idaho.
- I really love teaching.
- I thought when I started that I would just like the money I made, but I have found that I just love to teach.
- But the money comes in handy too. :)
- I have four students.
- They are all girls under 10 years old, and just adorable.
- Their names are: Kyla, Erika, Eliza, and Hannah of course.
- I used to be afraid of the dark.
- I am tempted to go ice skating on the road in front of my house.
- I refuse to drive in these conditions.
- But otherwise, I love to drive.
- I have had my license for almost four months.
- I turn sixteen in seven months.
- I seriously considered wearing capri's and flip flops last week.
- I decided not to.
- Not because it was 15 degrees outside, but because I realized with regret that my tan has completely faded and my legs look like spaghetti.
- Not even whole wheat spaghetti. *sigh*
- I can't wait for summer.
- I wonder who my first date will be.
- There is a shortage of cute guys here.
- I am going to read the Book of Mormon this year.
- I am trying to get one of my Catholic guy friends to read the Book of Mormon.
- He's considering it.
- I cleaned my bedroom and bathroom, folded laundry, cleaned and vacuumed the living room, mopped the floor, and did the breakfast dishes before ten thirty this morning.
- I got a haircut today.
- I am a 95% self confident person, but not in a cocky way. I'm just ok with being me.
Whew, I'm done! I think next time I do this I'll ask my mom do to it about me. I think it would be cool to see how our answers differ.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you enjoy teaching, Kate! It really really makes me happy. I loved your other things too... especially the "not even whole wheat" comment. Ha! You'll have to keep me up to date on the R8th ward happenings. Who are your YW leaders now?
My advisors are Carol Blatter, and Cherie Johnson. Sister Johnson is the one that just moved here.
Note on #46: I made it sound like a have more than one guy friend that is Catholic, but I don't. Just one.
This was a great list.
It is fun to learn more about you.
You and Yoda. The image makes me giggle. Love your list!
I love the idea of having a parent/relative/friend do it!
Cool about your friend and the BoM.
Loved the list.
P.S. I've never had a cavity. Muahahaha. Jk.
I love the idea of having a parent/relative/friend do it!
Cool about your friend and the BoM.
Loved the list.
P.S. I've never had a cavity. Muahahaha. Jk.
Well, jk about Muahahaha, but I've really never had a cavity...Muahahaha.....jk
Post a Comment