1. I washed my car and I'm wearing shorts. Spring must be here.
2. No one ever wins an argument with a professor.
3. Is doing homework on Sunday wicked?
4. I really like dating....
5. Paychecks are my favorite.
6. It's time to buy some summer clothes.
7. Fake tans look....fake.
8. Sometimes I'm surprised that I've survived the past two months.
9. What is it with the hand-holding trend on campus? Sometimes I think they only do it to look cool like everyone else. Dorks....
10. As much as I'd like to be 18, I am 17.
3 comments:
1. Wish it was here too. :)
2. At least the professor never thinks so.
3. Occasionally, no. If you're always leaving it for Sunday, I'd take a look at my priorities if I were you. ;)
4. I bet the boys who date you really like it too.
5. I just wished they lasted longer. :(
6. Shopping!!! Yes!
7. I agree. I don't like fake tans, especially for me. If I'm white, I'm white. If I have tan lines, I have tan lines.
8. I'm not surprised. You're amazing. You can handle anything.
9. Hormones.
10. You'll be 18 soon enough. Heck, you'll be 35 soon enough. Hold your horses. ;)
As a recently-turned 18 year old, let me just tell you that 18 is not that great. (Yet, at least.) 17 is fun and flirty and young yet old and... great. 18 is also great, but just not as great. So enjoy it while it lasts.
P.S. I love dating too. Too bad all of the guys around here never ask girls out.
Number five made me laugh. It reminds me of Buddy the Elf.
Post a Comment