Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just What I Needed

I went to the Young Womens' General Broadcast tonight. It was so lovely and uplifting. Here are a few things that stood out to me that I needed to hear.

1. Meditate on the scriptures day and night. My scripture study has been lacking. I will be more consistant.

2. Marry someone who will see me as his queen.

3. Real princesses have trials. Our future is not shaped by what adversity we encounter, rather how we react to adversity.

4. I'll never, no never, no never, no never forsake.

If you didn't get to watch it, stream it from the Church's website. It was wonderful.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I totally agree!! It was a wonderful meeting, and I loved the same things you loved. I also noticed that a recurring truth was that He will NEVER leave us alone... we always have Him with us, no matter how alone we feel. Isn't that wonderful? :)

Alicia said...

It IS wonderful. I loved the broadcast! It was absolutely amazing. I never looked at it the way they put it. It was incredible. :) Man, I just can't get over how great it was. *happy sigh* :)