Monday, March 22, 2010

Interactive Blog Post!!

Hello everyone. I hope you are still reading my blog, even though all I write about is me and school. To mix things up a little, I'm re-running a stolen idea. You can comment and ask me any question you want about anything in the whole wide world (Well, make that anything in my world). Feel free to comment anonymously, if that floats your boat. I'll respond and post the answers probably by the end of the week.

p.s. I just realized that even with this post, I'll still mostly be writing about myself. Oh well.

4 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

Have you ever kissed a boy?

Leslie said...

Do you plan to graduate from college no matter what unexpected detours or challenges may come your way?

What book has most influenced your life (aside from the scriptures)?

What would your perfect Wednesday consist of?

Jesse C said...

If you could play an instrument besides the ones you already play, what would it be and why?

Ninja vs Cowboy, cage match, no weapons, who wins?

Tiffany said...

How do you think being the oldest child has influenced you? (I'm fascinated with birth order.)