Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekly Observations

1. Mid-term grades are out!! I have five A's and one A-. Woot woot! :D Now, let's see if that can continue the rest of the semester.

2. All I want for my birthday is my birthday.

3. Who needs sleep?

4. I hate sitting on fences.

5. I should never have said, "It's starting to feel like spring." It snowed the next day.

6. Marriage came up in my math class discussion. Blah. Give me a break. It's math.

7. I figured out what I have to save every month to move out next year. (Math in The Real World is paying off.) The result is somewhat depressing, but not without hope.

8. Texting, I've missed you. Welcome back to my life.

9. Sunshine makes me happy. I can't wait for summer and a nice tan. And my birthday.

10. It's a good thing I like PB&J's. My lunchtime consumption average is about 6 a week.

4 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

I believe you must be in an elite minority to have scored so high your first college semester. That is awesome, Kate!
I've always liked PB&J. And rice and beans. Good food.

Tiffany said...

If you saw my first college semester's grades, you'd feel even more successful!

I can't wait for your birthday either. Hurry up!

Sam said...

Sorry it snowed...it does do that in Idaho February's. Congratulations on your grades. I totally know about PB&Js... and pasta too...

Leslie said...

I loved this post.
Somehow I read that you figured out what you have to "SAY" each month to be able to move out! I was trying to figure out what that could be!