Friday, March 26, 2010

You Asked For It

Have you ever kissed a boy? Well, I didn't see that question coming. Insert evasive witty answer here.

Do you plan to graduate from college no matter what unexpected detours and challenges may come your way? Yes. Absolutely.

What book has most influenced your life? (Aside from the scriptures.) Ooo, tough question. I'd have to say "The Real George Washington". It has changed the way I see history and has given me a great love for our nation. I love George Washington. I'm going to marry someone like him.

What would your perfect Wednesday consist of? Hmm, it could be many things. It has to contain adequate sleep, sunshine and warm weather, a hike or walk somewhere in the mountains, good food, music, and a few good friends or family.

If you could play an instrument besides the ones you already play, what would it be and why? The cello, definitely. I love the rich tone and the wide range.

Ninja vs. Cowboy, cage match, no weapons, who wins? Ahh, easy. No weapons means that the ninja would win. The cowboy would be hindered by his tight Wranglers, while the ninja would be free to use his martial art skills. However, if weapons were allowed, the Cowboy would win. Everybody knows ninjas can't shoot worth beans.

How do you think being the oldest child has influenced you? Hard to say. I'm a good babysitter. I like little kids, but I don't go out of my way to hold and cuddle other people's small children (I get enough at home). I'm pretty responsible, I guess. Honestly, I try to be a pretty cool big sister. I take Morgan to movies and concerts with me and my friends. I can be a little bossy, and I like to be in control. Hmm, that's about it. I don't know how it would feel to be an only or youngest child.

Thanks for participating!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That's awesome. You have wonderful ideas for the ways you post on your blog. I may just have to steal your ideas sometime. :D Thanks for inviting me to read! I love it! :)