Saturday, November 24, 2007

Blog Delurking Time!

Thanksgiving was wonderful, we spent a whole week in Utah with family, did some Christmas shopping, and pretty much had a blast. We had most of our Crowley family together on Thanksgiving, and it was so much fun. While talking to my fellow blogging cousin, Josh, Morgan jumped in and started talking about Josh's blog. It turns out that he is quite the dedicated reader, to the point of quoting Josh, and remembering the names of random people he mentioned. BUT HE HAS NEVER COMMENTED ONCE!! This has caused me some great reflection. If Morgan lurks Josh's blog, then there could possibly be people lurking my blog. If you lurk this blog, PLEEAASE COMMENT! Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

OH!!!!! You are reading Daddy Long Legs! We loved, loved, loved that book! Let me know what you think when you have it finished. :)

Tammy

Jesse C said...

Here I am Kate. I'm guilty of lurking. I love the blog, but I'm not a big "commenter." Keep the blogging coming, I'm reading.

p.s. It was really fun to see you guys last week.

Anonymous said...

I lurk most of the time but do try and comment when I have a minute. It was fun having you down here and also getting to know Christopher better. What a cute kid.

Sam said...

I am an occasional lurker. I enjoy reading, but I hadn't taken the time to comment. It is a great way to keep up with every thing going on in Rigby. The Blog is awesome!!

Sam C

Tammy said...

Tammy again.....lol. I was just looking to see if you had a great new post on your blog, and I saw that you are reading Princess Academy. That's such a wonderful book! The girls and I read it together over the summer. Did you like Daddy Long Legs?

Kate said...

Yep! I looved it!

John said...

Hi, Kate, it's Uncle John. I try to keep up with all the blogs. But I have to say if this phenomenon catches on much more, it's going to be a full-time job just to read them all :-)

I love your wit and your creativity. Thanks for sharing glimpses of life in Rigby.

Leslie said...

I'm not a lurker! I comment, probably too often! You are wonderful! Keep it comin'!

Dede said...

Hi Kate...I'm a semi-lurker. I'm pretty sure I've commented before, but I read often!

Anonymous said...

Well now that I remember my password I am no longer a lurker!