Baby, it's cold outside.
I'm trying to earn money for college.
Morgan is working at a Scout Camp for three weeks.
My mom is going back to school.
Great post! We just watched that movie the other night.
I never tire of Napoleon. I even have Napoleon college ruled paper. Maybe you could sell your medieval warfare weapons door to door? I might buy one...if there's more where that came from:)
So funny.Morgan will be great at scout camp.That's great about your mom going to college. Eat your heart out Kip.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great post! We just watched that movie the other night.
I never tire of Napoleon. I even have Napoleon college ruled paper. Maybe you could sell your medieval warfare weapons door to door? I might buy one...if there's more where that came from:)
So funny.
Morgan will be great at scout camp.
That's great about your mom going to college. Eat your heart out Kip.
Post a Comment