1. Lots of easy classes = boredom. Boredom = lazy attitude.
2. I realized that I put more than 100 miles on my car every week. That seems like a lot to me, but what do I know?
3. I am ready to be warm. Summer, come quickly.
4. It is entirely possible to have a dating overdose. Even if all my dates are fine young men that I enjoy being with.
5. Vlogbrothers' YouTube channel (link on the sidebar) is my favorite way to waste time.
6. Running every other morning makes me feel good. I'm excited to run consistently this summer. Last summer I started with being able to run 1/3 of a mile and ended with running 3 miles. This year I'm starting from 2 miles, and my end of summer goal is 6 at least.
7. Did I mention dating overdose? Four guys called me last night. I sort of ignored them.
8. Not tired of peanut butter and jam yet.....
9. Our concert went ok. We finished our dress rehearsal and our conducter said, "Well, that was really sloppy." At our next rehearsal he said, "Nice concert last week. I thought we played better at the dress rehearsal." Ouch. I think we'll do better next time.
10. There may be something wrong with me if I'm complaining about an easy semester.
3 comments:
Wow, four guys in one night! That's just.. wow. You are pretty amazing, so I can see why they're asking you out. :D Good luck with it though. I imagine it could get bothersome having so many guys asking. Thanks for posting. :)
Another great post. Please keep us informed of your concert schedule. If there is any way possible, I want to attend one.
Next concert is Beethoven's 8th, plus a trombone concerto and another short piece. July 7th at 7:30.
Post a Comment