Ok, I only have 10 minutes to do this. Here's 10 thoughts off the top of my head.
1. Holy crap. I have a B+. I can't sleep. Must. Solve. This. Soon.
2. I'm thinking of rewriting one of my stories over the summer.
3. Come to our Sinfonietta concert on the 7th. It will be fantastic.
4. I didn't have a date this week! Yay!
5. The semester is almost over.
6. My car needs to be vacuumed.
7. I'm 70 pages into T of TC. I haven't fallen asleep yet.
8. I really, really like running. I did 4 miles this morning and felt so good. Yes!!
9. Fantasy books just don't work for me. At all. Gag.
10. Vivaldi is hard. I never realized how lazy my ears are. My intonation stinks.
9 minutes! Yes!
2 comments:
1. Oh. My. Gosh. That's awful, and I'm really disappointed in you. ;)
2. You're a great writer.
3. Wish I could.
4. A break is really nice sometimes, but I can't figure out how the boys missed a week of asking out the most gorgeous girl on campus. ;)
5. Good?
6. Mine too.
7. Good. :)
8. I like running too! Way to go with the 4 miles. :) I log my miles on dailymile.com if you like to do that sort of thing.
9. Me neither. Double gag.
10. You'll get it, I'm sure. Practice practice practice! :)
The 7th, eh? Hmmmmm. Details, please.
Post a Comment