I just read this book. I thought it would be grusome and gory and filthy, but I was surprised to find it exceptionally clean. It's a powerful, riveting book. I picked it up and didn't put it down. It may be another favorite.
I will caution parents, however, to read it before you hand it to your kids, if this trailer makes you a little nervous.
3 comments:
I looooved this book! I am currently waiting for the last book to come out this August!
I, too loved it! Morbidly wonderful. Makes me think a lot on the obsession our culture has with reality t.v. these days...
Oh my gosh, Emily and I are both thoroughly exhausted now, lol! The book was great. I was a little worried...I mean the premise is pretty yucky...but it was one of the best written books I've read in a long time. We are still on hold at the library for the second book. Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment