I probably won't have time to do this tomorrow, and I don't have enough homework to fill the next 45 minutes before class, so here's a brief run-down of the week.
1. I resolved my B+. I can sleep again.
2. I'm beginning to appreciate the functionality of summer skirts on hot days. I think they are cooler and more comfortable than shorts. Thank you, Dress and Grooming Standards.
3. I got two mosquito bites while running this week. I'm not upset by them because they itch; I'm mad because they mean I wasn't running very fast. Dang it.
4. I miss that Brother of Mine.
5. I think that our last concert was awful because Schumann's music reminded us all of our first date: nice, but corny and kind of awkward. Therefore, nobody wanted to practice. (Who wants to be reminded of a bad date?) This concert, however, is coming along wonderfully. I feel much more prepared.
6. Less than a month until my birthday.... :)
7. I think I'll miss school during my break.
8. Dear America, I love you. Happy Birthday.
9. Note to self: Read the Declaration of Independence and watch A More Perfect Union sometime this weekend.
10. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
Bonus: What I learned this semester: If you make a peanut butter sandwich with frozen bread, it won't get as smashed and soggy by lunchtime.
1 comment:
Thanks for the smiles.
Post a Comment