
I apologize for the lack of pictures the past few months. I will now proceed to give you an overdose to make up for it. Above picture was taken at a football game this season. (I'm wearing a blue hat because it's cold, and the hat matched my coat.)

Christmas Gift Exchange at Grandma and Grandfathers. This isn't even all of us.

Christmas morning.

It is possible to get a high on Christmas Spirit. (That's Christmas
Spirit not
spirits.)
Winter Ball.

Fun in the backyard.

Fun at the park.



Dad's done quite a bit of backcountry skiing.

Seth rippin' it up at Kelly's.

Tuff was such a good little skier.

Dad bravely sacrificed his back to help Christopher ski.

Hannah is a great skier. She rides the lift and shreds pow (if Kelly's had powder) all by herself.
5 comments:
AAAHHH! We have such great taste because I have that exact same yellow dress that you wore to the winter ball! (it always makes me feel like the chick in How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days :)
I love the picture of you on Christmas morning!
And now I want to go skiing....
Nice Kate, thanks for the update. I'm glad my hand made it into the post.
Love it! Thanks so much!
Kate,
It was so nice to see you wearing a blue hat at a football game! We know somewhere deep down you must be true blue. :)
Fun pictures, it looks like your family has stayed busy during this cold winter!
I love reading your blog.
Tasha
Post a Comment