Wednesday, January 20, 2010

metamorphosis

So, last night I became a college student. I know, I know, it's been almost three weeks. But I was just going to college and doing homework. Last night at 6:30, I was about as tired as a 17 year-old freshman can be. Wiped out. Headache. Foot-ache. Backache. Even though I had only worked for a few hours, it had completely drained my patience. And guess what? I had a couple hours of studying to do. And mutual. And all I wanted to do was sleep. But I studied and practiced and went to mutual and when I woke up this morning I was a new person. A real life college student. Cool.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That energy you speak of? The one that renews after only a few hours of sleep? SAVOR IT! And use it to your every advantage. It has an expiration date.

Leslie said...

Amen to Tiff's comment.

You amaze me!

Jesse C said...

Ahhh, yeah.

Shua said...

That is great! So I have to tell you, I just noticed the picture on the side of your family. Right off the bat I was able to overlook the hideodorous attire and chuckle because it's still a funny picture. Then I noticed that your mom is flashing the West-Side gang sign. Then I died laughing. Somehow I came back. Which is a real blessing because I don't want to die young.