Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekly Update

1. I'm still alive. Snowy roads and freezing walks across campus haven't killed me yet.

2. I've stayed on top of my homework.

3. I'm not married yet.

4. If it keeps snowing everyday, I may have to buy waterproof mascara.

5. College symphony is much, much harder.

6. I must find time to practice more.

7. Everyone in the nation should take my American Foundations class. It would seriously change our country.

8. I gained back the weight I lost. Just in case you were worried. :)

9. It's really weird being in so many social circles. In the past two weeks I've had a date with a friend from homeschooling, a date with a friend from work, got asked to a highschool formal dance, hung out with friends from my ward, and had a couple of returned missionaries hit on me. (If this alarms you, see number 3.)

10. I wish I could quit my job and still get paid.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you're not married yet. And that you're surviving. You're wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You are so fun and beautiful. No wonder guys are hiting on you. Enjoy these days and you will learn those things that are really important in a relationship. Honest and genuine rank pretty high!!!!

Grandfather