1. Word of the Week: Shoot. Used frequently when items are misplaced, assignments are forgotten, my Camry fishtails wildly, and when I slip and fall on the ice. Variations include, "Holy shoot!!" "Shooot." and "Oh, shoot."
2. I haven't decided if I prefer brittle, bone-chilling, dry weather, to warmer snowy weather.
3. I get better gas-milage when the roads are slick.
4. I have a dilemma. I feel like I'm not doing a good job at work because I'm stressed about getting all my homework done, and I feel like I'm not doing a very good job at school because I'm so busy. And yet, money is necessary.
5. I need a haircut.
6. Converse sneakers are adorable. And provide no insulation whatsoever.
7. Don't park in slush puddles/lakes.
8. There is at least one other Utah fan on campus. I have seen him.
9. Rexburg could be named "Little Provo".
10. I got a 96 on my math test. Woo hoo!
Peace out. I'm going skiing tomorrow!!! Yay!
4 comments:
Um, Yes, I have a comment on item number 4. This is exactly how I feel about teaching private violin and my mothering skills. I teach because we need the extra income, but I feel inadequate as a mother. Hmmm. Let me know if you figure out the delicate balancing act, okay?:)
I wuv you.
You are funny.
Kate...about #4...strive to live in the present moment. Give your all to the moment you are in. The homework will always be there and the less time you have to devote to it the better you will become at making good use of your time. I have absolute confidence in you that you can figure this out...but I also totally understand. At gym I often feel like a terrible mom/good teacher or good mom/poor teacher.
Post a Comment