1. I need to eat more. In two weeks, I lost the four pounds I gained in two months of holidays. My weight is back to where it was: slightly underweight. Note to self: eat more than three times a day.
2. Brr. January is brutal.
3. The roads have been pretty good.
4. I LOVE wool socks!! Especially cute argyle ones that come up to my knees.
5. It takes me ten minutes to walk from the Ricks to the Snow at full speed.
6. College is pretty fun.
7. Working part-time complicates life.
8. I have homework I should be doing instead of this.
3 comments:
Have you heard people refer to Rexburg as "The Burg" yet? endearing, but true...
Take some trail mix, my favorite Granola, and some pumpkin chocolate muffins to give you some snacks during the day or your clothes are going to fall off of you!
It was so fun to see you today and totally melted my heart when you said you missed us! I miss you too and would love to see you more!
Good idea there, about the trail mix and pumpkin ch.ch. muffins (or cookies). Maybe a chocolate bar, preferably dark. Can't have you wasting away on us.
Post a Comment