I'm pondering Change.
I move out in a matter of days.
I've been blogging since 2007.
I really like this blog.
It's kind of like my journal.
It's called Tales of Our Wonderful One Acre Farm.
I post a lot about my family (not nearly as much as I post about myself, but they make a showing occasionally).
But now I won't be living on a pretend farm, or with my family. (Or with my pretend family. Or on a real farm.)
So what do I do?
Do I keep this blog the way it is?
Do I reformat it and rename it?
Do I have my mom take over this blog and create a new one for me? (My mom probably won't have time to blog though.)
Do I (gasp) stop blogging? (That's not really an option, so don't vote for it.)
I'm going to put up a poll, and I think you should consider it your civic duty to vote.
Thank you for your cooperation.
3 comments:
Rename it... Tales of the Girl from the Wonderful One-Acre Farm. Then your family can still show up occasionally in your posts when you feel like it. :)
Good idea Mindy. I second the motion. For heaven's sake, don't stop blogging!
Do not stop blogging. You can blog anywhere under any title. You know what you want to do.
Post a Comment