Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Day

Yesterday, 10:30 pm: Tina and Ty come over. We grab blankets and sit on our trampoline for two hours. We talk about Star Wars, school, our futures, Nacho Libre, how fast the perfect summer is flying, computer programing, moonglasses (the full moon was too bright for us), dating, and our childhoods, while watching the stars.

Today, 6:35 am: Tina and I go for a run. We run 6 miles, a personal record for distance! It was kind of a pansy 6 miles, but still.

9:15 am: Ty and I go to the temple to do baptisms.

11:15 am: I get home and eat toast. Man, I love toast.

11:30 am: My best friend Akira calls me and says, "Do you want a job?" I say, "Yes. What kind of job?" She says, "A job that pays you $9 per hour for being a receptionist and making phone calls. 20 hours a week until I leave, and then you can have my full-time position." I say, "YES!"

12:45 pm: I go to the office and Akira trains me. I get to work with my best friend. How cool is that?

5:00 pm: I leave the office.

5:30 pm: I arrive home to find a letter from Jacob.

5:45 pm: Nap on the couch.

7:30 pm: Blog. Because that's what bloggers do when they have a good day. And when they have a sucky day. And when they have any kind of day at all.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL, yes it seems like we bloggers like to blog on any kind of day...but I'm glad yours was a happy day. :)

Jesse C said...

Love it.

Lindy-Lou said...

What a great day!! You deserve those blessings for sure.

tracy said...

Sooo, where are you working????? Very cool day...Happy Birthday!! Sorry, I was gone for a month and have lost track of all my beloveds. 18!!!! Amazing!