
This delightful, funny person had a birthday.

We went to the zoo. Don't I have a cute sister? (This is the petting zoo/play area part, which explains why Hannah is pretending to be a chicken. )

Look at that face. Life doesn't get much better than spending your 4th birthday at the zoo and then eating some excellent chocolate cake (which I made).

Ah, the splash park. Summertime and the livin' is easy.

He looks serious, but he's having a great time in Island Park. (Look how handsome he is. No wonder girls call him all the time. How could they not?)

My cool daddy went climbing with some friends.

He's pretty much tough.

And this is me trying to be tough.

It was so fun.

Dang. I love summer.
Note: My mother is an active participant in our summer activities. She is simply the one taking most of the pictures.
3 comments:
Oh my heck, Kate, I can't believe you can climb rocks like that! I mean, I knew you could...I guess I've just never seen a photo before! lol
Looks like you all are having a fun summer. :)
Wowsers! I have never been rock climbing and it looks amazing! You don't have to try to be tough...you are tough!
Thanks for the symphony ticket tonight, I hope Blythe loves it!
Great pictures. Great family. Summer is the best. Until it gets to be fall. Then that's pretty welcome and great as well. And so on.
Post a Comment