Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekly Observations - Thursday Edition

Hi. Apparently my Fridays are starting a trend of excessive busy-ness.

1. My running has been going great. I get in about 12-15 miles a week, which isn't bad. As soon as I'm done with school, that should change to 20. We'll see.

2. Finals next week. The conversation in my head goes something like this at least once an hour: I have to study! But I don't want to.... But I have to! Finals! Who cares? Stop it! Study! Stupid self won't shut up.

3. I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintanance, and 2 Peter right now. I'm enjoying all of them.

4. I am so stoked to go to Utah and see my awesome cousins for a weekend of waterskiing, food, games, staying up late, movie quoting, and laughing.

5. I'm skipping class tomorrow. For the first time. I might actually skip my Book of Mormon class this afternoon so we can leave earlier. Shocking, I know.

6. I'm really sick of hearing complaining about the Dress Code on campus. Sure, wearing flip-flops isn't a big deal, but picking different shoes out of the closet isn't a big deal either! And kids who just go ahead and break the rules really tick me off. If they don't like it, they should have picked a different school. It's that simple.

7. Our concert went really, really, really well. I'm so excited to say that I have actually played an entire Beethoven symphony.

8. Climbing is so fun.

9. It's really almost my birthday.

10. I have to hustle and finish my YW Medallion. I get the prize for procrastinating. It's pretty much done, just a couple details to write down.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Love the new blog layout. Maybe you've had it for a while. It was so fun hanging out with the fam last weekend.